verse of the day

Sunday 31 October 2010

Change for the better. [ 1Corinthians 13 ]

I was reading how we can be evaluated, one persons took a test, and the result was they are among the limited number who are champions. I am not sure I want to do the test ,I may be told that I am a chump[ not a chimp, you cant make a monkey out of me]. I think we are all different,we may be champions, or chumps, but here is the important thing, God loves us. We may fail or succeed,be dull or bright, literate or illiterate, tall or small, tidy or untidy, but God still loves us. It is true,that we are all different, we are not clones, nor are me meant to be, but having said that, we all need to change, no matter who we are,and it should be a change for the better.If you want to know what that involves read 1 Corinthians 13, if we change in that way then it trully will be a change, for the better.[ Dear God I praise You ,that You me love as I am, but I also realize that Your aim is for me to change,this day help me by Your Spirit to change ,in Jesus name. Amen ]

No comments: