verse of the day

Thursday 21 October 2010

Honest to God.[Psalm 142 ]

It is one of those mornings when some things are getting me down, I feel a degree of frustration, feel like tearing up a tissue, what does one do? well I suppose we could pray nice platitudes, pretend that everything is wonderful, or I could just tell God the way I really feel. People often use the term ,honest to God, affirming their truthfulness, lets take those words into our relationship with God, lets tell Him how we really feel, let us be trully honest to God. Let us not hide just how we feel,lets us tell Him that certain things are getting us down,let us pour out our hearts to Him, He can take it, in fact He wants to take it, He wants us to stop pretending. God already knows how we feel, He knows everything, but He wants us to be open with Him, and in that open heartedness He will speak and responed, I am not talking about rebellious complaining, but about honesty in our relationship with Him. [ Dear God help me to be honest with You at all times,help me to tell You whats on my heart, the pain caused by frustrating circumstances, things that never appear to improve,in Jesus name Amen ]

No comments: