verse of the day

Wednesday 20 October 2010

Dwelling. [ Psalm 91]

In Psalm 91v1 we read,/ He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty/. In these words we see that there is a place of safety, and security for all who make God their refuge, all who put their trust in Him. I must confess it does not take much to make me feel insecure, to worry and fret, when we let those feelings take over and run with them ,we loose our peace. He that dwelleth, we have a choice to make , am I going to rest in the Lord?, am I going snuggle up to Him,and let Him be my protector, my provider, my peace, the choice is ours.Let us remember in the words of Joseph Parker, that God holds the key of all unknown, and if other hands should hold the key ,of if He trusted it to me, I might be sad.[ Father in heaven, help me to never forget that You are my security,help me to live in Your presence today and always, in Jesus name. Amen ]

No comments: