verse of the day

Saturday 23 October 2010

We shall not want. [ Psalm 23 ]

At this time across the land ,many are worrying, the budget announced is going to bring changes, the times they are changing, are the good times past?.As a Christian of many years I have experienced being unemployed,of living on benifites, and when I did work , my wages were small, in fact, I remember during my times in Bible college I lived by faith,and often we had no money, and no food in the house. What did we have in all those times? we had the Lord, the Lord who loves His children, who does not forsake his children when things get tough. I have never had a rich benefactor , but I have a loving heavenly Father , who ownes the cattle on a thousand hills, who has promised to supply all His chidrens needs. If fear is creeping into your heart today,repeat these words to yourself ,/The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want /[Psalm 23 v1] [ Dear God so many things we hear can cause us to worry,and we find fear taking over,Lord in all the uncertainties of life, we look to You, our Rock, in Jesus name. Amen ]

No comments: