verse of the day

Sunday 17 October 2010

The whys and hows. [Romans 8v28]

I wonder why, about many things,or even how, how does a magnet word ?or how does electricity work?, or how did Noah and family cope with living in the ark, it must have been a very smelly place with all those animals.[ As I clean birds mess of my car , I often thing ,thank goodness that elephants cannot fly]The whys and hows of life are unending ,and often we may never know the answers,but some cause us pain, particular the whys in life. As I write, some whys come to mind, why was I not allowed to be the missionary, I wanted to be, I did all the right things,went to Bible college.Why? ,yes there are the whys , but what about the hows?,so we could go on, but in the end we must simply leave all these things with God. Whatever the whys or hows, let us remember our loving heavenly Father is in control ,and that all things are working together for our good[ Romans 8v28 ], we may ask how?but the fact is He does and will. [ Dear God in faith we look up to You, we believe that You are in control of our lives, and so we let drop at Your feet our whys and hows ,in Jesus name. Amen ]

No comments: