verse of the day

Thursday 7 October 2010

Waiting and walking.[Hebrews 11v5 ]

I was thinking of the words ,/pray without ceasing/ [1 Thessalonians 5v17], I wonder what you think of those words,is it possible to pray without ceasing?. I see it as an exhortation, something we are to aim at,we may not achieve what it says,but we can try. There are many exhortations in the Bible which we may find hard to fulfill but we are to try,and in our trying we will be blest. We must be careful not to let our walk with God become to ridged, a quite time is important,a time when we pray and read the word of God, yes let us wait upon God, but let us also walk with Him, throughout our day. The old testament saint Enoch did this [Genesis 5v22/ Hebrews 11v5 ] he walked with God ,let us follow his example, let us walk today with God,and if we do, who knows what we may experience, we will be blessed and we will be a blessing to others,of that I am sure.[ Dear God help me to wait upon You, but also help me to walk with You throughout this day in Jesus name Amen ]

No comments: