verse of the day

Thursday 22 May 2008

Whats it to be ?.[ Hebrews 12 v1-3]

I watched a football match last night, and it bore in upon me how often the difference between victory, and defeat is very small . How many battles have been lost because of one wrong command, one wrong action, how many accidents have been caused by, taking the eye of the road. Lots wife looked back , a simple act but it brought disaster upon her, for which she will always be remembered, it could have been so different for her. It is in 1Peter 5v 8. We read , stay alert,Watch out for your great enemy, the devil, He prowls around like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour. [ Father I look to you this day, help me to be on my guard , help me not to be careless in my Christian walk, for Jesus sake, Amen.]

No comments: