verse of the day

Friday 2 May 2008

A Mystery. [Romans 8 v26-28 ]

Prayer in many ways is a mystery, we dont always know what we are accomplishing when we pray, I have been praying for people to be saved for years, they are still not saved.Let us be honest prayer is not just a black and white subject, but then there are many things we dont understand in life, and may never understand, I read a booklet on the quantum theory recently, I still have not a clue, what it means, but it wont stop me reading. So it is with prayer I may never fully understand this subject, but I am not going to let it stop me praying, let us all continue in prayer, knowing that God hears us, and will answer in a way that is best.[ Father help us to pray, even when it appears nothing is happening, help us to hang in there, and to trust You in Jesus , Amen.]

No comments: