verse of the day

Thursday 29 May 2008

The prisoner of Christ Jesus.[ Ephesians 3 v1 ]

When we become a Christian , things change, our outlook changes, we should look at things differently, thats what Paul was doing. Paul was a prisoner ,he had been arrested and held a prisoner of Rome,but here is the difference ,from the the saved and unsaved person, he looks beyond earthly powers, to his sovereign Lord Jesus, he is His prisoner. Today look beyond your circumstances,stop feeling you are a victim , have confidence in your Saviour to help you, He has placed you were you are for a purpose, His purpose. [Dear Lord Jesus I bow to your will today, for I believe it is best for me, so grant me the grace I need, to glorify You, Amen. ] [I will be away till Sat, so no blog till then ]

No comments: