verse of the day

Tuesday 27 May 2008

Discipline.[2 Timothy 2v3 ]

How disiplined are you? all of us need to be disiplined, it is easy to put of things, to ignore the realities, but eventually things catch up with us. I have to watch what I eat, that takes discipline, for I do like so many things. but there are areas in my life that I am not disciplined. We cant always give in to what we want, sometimes we have to say no. I dont want anybody to fall into condemnation , most of all my self, but I am sure we need discipline in our lives, not just in the so called spiritual things. We should see that all of life is spiritual, Colossians 3v17, tells us, Let every detail in your lives, words, actions, whatever, be done in the name of the master, Jesus.[The Message]. [ Father help us to be more disciplined in our lives , give us the grace we need , help us not to be judgmental of others, who appear to be less disciplined than us, help us to do everything to the glory of our Saviour, in whose name we ask this, Amen.]

No comments: