verse of the day

Wednesday 21 May 2008

People I dislike. [Romans 5 v 6- 11.]

I have a confession to make, there is one character in the bible, I dont like, and I am not talking about Judas, no I am talking about, someone who was a king. Well it is not really important, I am sure God will help me, to look at him in a more balanced way as time goes on . Let us broaden this thought out to real living people we come into contact with, let us include, our friends, neighbours, work mates, family, and even fellow Christians. There are people in those group I must confess I dont like , I acknowledge this, but I do try to love them,for I know Christian love must rise above feelings, above the natural to the Spiritual, from being a son of man, to being a son of God. [Father I read in your word , that you love this world,that is the whole world, without exception, help me , for I acknowledge, I do need your help, to love those whom I naturally dislike, I ask this in Jesus name, Amen. ]

No comments: