verse of the day

Friday 10 June 2022

I thought I was. ( Romans 10 v 9 )

Recently I phoned my car insurance people,to clarify as regards  breakdown cover,I have been insured with this company for 3 yrs.When I spoke to them to my surprise I was told that my car insurance only covered me as regards an accident, just as well I didn't break down. I wasn't covered even though I  thought I was.Lets apply this in relation to our spiritual  standing,there are multitudes of people who think  that they are going to heaven,and yet they are not covered.You see the only thing that will take one to heaven is, good works,no,being religious, no,being sincere,no,and so  I could go on .To get to heaven one must have the right cover, you cannot buy it, no, but you must have it.The word of God tells us the gift of God is eternal life through our Lord Jesus Christ, Romans 6 v36,you don't pay for a gift ,you simple receive it. Let me also add, you do not work for it,no the work has all been done through Jesus death on the cross. Whoever shall call on the name of the Lord,we told, shall be saved . ( Romans 10 v13 )

                                                  Be sure that you are covered.



















)

No comments: