verse of the day

Wednesday 22 June 2022

Faithful. ( 1 Corinthians 4 v 1 - 5 )

 I wonder what you think of the following,' God did not put us in this world to be successful,He put us in this world to be faithful'. This was a statement I heard recently,that encourages me because  I cannot say I have been successful,I have witnessed to many people,not many have come to the Lord that I can tell.The church'es that I have led were very small,I did preach regularly, but usually the numbers were small.My blog has not got  a big following,so is it all pointless,  all I can say is,I have sought to be faithful.In 1 Corinthians 4 v 2, we read ,' Now it is required that those who have been given a trust must prove faithful.' in v4 -5  ,we read,'It is the Lord who judges me. Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time,wait until the Lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of the heart. At that time each will receive their praise from God'.

                                 'God did not put us in this world to be successful

                                          He put us in this world to be faithful'.

No comments: