verse of the day

Monday 26 October 2020

The future is known. ( Hebrews 11 v 8 )

 We have considered ,past tense,present tense,now let us consider future tense,future tense applies to all that is in front of us,one minute,one hour,one day,and so on.Many people desire to know what lies in the future,but it is not possible or ever will be possible.The future is unknown to all  with the exception of God,He knows the beginning and the ending,but  we don't.These days are more uncertain than usual,with the Coronavirus stalking not only our land, but the whole world.We are all in danger,where will it strike next?,no one can tell, There is a little song that goes,'I do not know ,how many days of life are mine to spend,but one who knows and cares for me, will keep me to the end,I do not know the course ahead, what joys and griefs are there; but One is near who fully knows, I'll trust his loving care: I knows who holds the future,and He'll guide me with his hand; with God things don't just happen,everything by Him is planned.  So as I face tomorrow with its problems large and small, I'll trust the God of  miracles, give to him my all'  ( Words by Alfred .B. Smith)With Jesus the future is always bright.

No comments: