verse of the day

Monday 19 October 2020

Pat. ( 1 Timothy 4 v 12 )

 There are people that God brings into ones life,that bless us ,my mind goes back 56 years, when I came back to the Lord. In that church there was a man called Pat Kitchen, who befriended me,and help me at that crucial time in my life. Pat  became a friend, his ministry in the church was children's work,there was lot of children in the church in those days,a large Sunday school,a very well attended children's   meeting.  Pat and another lovely brother called Wes  run that meeting, as time went on I became involved. Pat always did his best to help me and encourage me,in my Christian life, Pat eventually became a full time worker in CEF, Child Evangelism Fellowship,until he retired. He may be retired from CEF  but he is still serving the Lord,in what way?well he shared with me recently how every day he spends 3 to 4 hours in prayer.Pat has got Parkinson disease ,but my, he is such a lovely Christian, a living example as a follower of Jesus. Paul writing to young  Timothy,said this,'Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity.  ( 1 Timothy  4 v 12) Let us all remember that people need to see Christ, manifest in all our lives.



No comments: