verse of the day

Thursday 1 October 2020

His sweet will. ( Matthew 26 v 36 - 46 )

I was talking to a friend who said when he younger in the faith ,he was going to convert the world,now he didn't mean that literally,but you get the idea. Great evangelist like Billy Graham did not do that,although God used him in a mighty way.Someone has said ,'We are not called to reach the whole world or to minister to every need'.But he goes unto say,'There is a specific work for us to do, and in finding and doing that specific thing to the limits of our our powers lies our fulfilment,and our peace'.I feel very strongly about this blog which I do everyday,as a young Christian I thought it would nice to do a thought for today on the radio,it didn't happen. Later in my walk with God I sought to go to be a missionary,it didn't  happen,remember it is appropriate to give thanks to God for the things that didn't happen, the shut doors ,are just as important as the open doors,always bear in mind it is the will of God that counts,in all things.I repeat a verse ,that has meant a lot to me,'I'll that He blesses is our good and unblest  good is i'll,and all is right that seems so wrong ,if it be His sweet will'.

No comments: