verse of the day

Sunday 30 August 2020

My new passport. ( Philippians 3 v 20 )

It has finally arrived,my new passport, as one who was born in the United Kingdom, in Belfast ,I already have a British passport,but this new one is an Irish passport,so that makes me a citizen of two countries. But I am also a citizen of another country, as a Christian  I am a citizen of a heavenly country,I value that citizenship more than the other two .So I am a citizen of three countries ,now coming back to my Irish passport,my wife could not get one, because she was not born in Ireland.So it is that no one who is not born again ,can ever be a citizen of heaven.There is a rule for all who want to live in Ireland ,United Kingdom , and Heaven, you must be a citizen. The USA are building a new fence to keep people out, you just cannot decide to live in USA, or Ireland,or wherever.When it comes to being a citizen of Heaven God has made possible that anyone can become a citizen..How?,by accepting Christ as their Saviour.That means they must, and I stress must, ask Him ,to forgive them, their sins, No matter how they may bang on the door of heaven it will remain shut, if their sins have not been forgiven. So if you want to become a citizen of Heaven, you know what's required ,what's stopping you.?.

No comments: