verse of the day

Friday 28 August 2020

Another Problem ( Psalm 54 v 4 )

 My came wife into the room I was sitting in and spoke of something  that was strange,a difficulty,and I found myself saying ,'another problem for the Lord  to sort out'. The previous day I had a problem, my mobile phone had gone missing, I tried everywhere but I could not find. I blamed myself,but I prayed,A friend had being doing some work in our home,I phoned him thinking that  he may have absentmindedly taken it with him,he replied he hadn't. So that was that, but I had  prayed,I went outside to put some rubbish in the bin,and who should pull up in his car, my friend,whom I had phoned earlier. Well you guessed it,he had my phone,he had indeed absentmindedly put my phone in his tool box,another problem the Lord had solved. What a friend we have in Jesus,one who can solve every problem,if we but ask Him.As I look back in my life I see how He  has solved so many problems,which includes family problems,money problems,major and minor problems,you name it He has done it.

No comments: