verse of the day

Tuesday 18 October 2016

A cup of tea. [ Acts 1v8 ]

It is surprising how the Lord opens opportunities for one to witness .Two young lads clean my windows,I usually offer then a cold drink,or a cup of tea.To my surprise a conversation opened up which granted me an opportunity to speak to them about the Lord.It was friendly talk,my prayer is that the word of God which is likened unto a seed sown will bear fruit.I have watered those words of witness with my prayers,that is also important. Jesus spoke to thousands of people but He also spoke to individuals,you may not be a preacher,but why not pray,that God will lead you into opportunities to witness to those individuals or couples you come in contact with.
                                       A  prayer.
Dear God in our weakness fill us with your Spirit,that we may tell others
about our Saviour,Amen.

No comments: