verse of the day

Sunday 31 May 2015

Yes He does. [Psalm 34 ]

We recently bought a new tumble drier,but we brought it home we found
it hard fitting it into the space where the old one had been.I prayed to the reminding Him of the camel and the eye of a needle.Well the thing is He did help us to fit in our new tumble drier,for which I am thankful.I have seen three definite answers to prayer this week.Remember God answers prayer,it is not just an exercise of words when we pray.I still preach ,it would concern me greatly if I was not given opportunities to minister Gods
word.So what can I do,it is not my habit of asking for speaking engagements,no I pray,and trust God to open doors.Again let me stress this truth  ,God answers prayer,I could say other things about prayer,but I will not,God answers prayer,have faith to believe this. Read Psalm 34v4/ I sought the Lord, and He answered me/v6./ This poor man called, and the Lord heard him,he saved him out of all his troubles./v15/The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and His ears, are attentive to their cry/.v17/ The righteous cry out,and the Lord hears them,He delivers them from all their troubles./
                                  A prayer.
Dear God we praise You for hearing and answering our prayers,in Jesus name Amen.

No comments: