verse of the day

Thursday 7 May 2015

I would trust you with my life. [ Acts 4 v12 ]

My wife works in a residential home as a support clinical worker,it is  a very  responsible position,peoples lives depend on her,and of course on other  worker.Recently a senior worker said to my wife, I would trust you
with my life. What a challenging thing to be told, yet consider how many
people we trust with our lives,surgeons,train drivers,air plane pilots.When one thinks about it there are a lot of people we trust with our lives,a bit scary isn't it.
  Here is something you may never have thought of,there is only one person
you can trust to save you,only one,His name is Jesus. Now consider how many people are trusting others to save them and take them to heaven,and indeed how many people are trusting in themselves to save themselves.
    Consider how serious all this is,when your life's gone its gone,but gone where,it is not the end,indeed it is just the beginning.there we meet two extremes,heaven ,hell.Recently a person asked me a question regards heaven whats it like?,people never ask you about hell,whats it like?.Well what can one say about heaven,well we believe it will be indescribably
wonderful. The other is real ,and is indescribably awful, no one in their right mind would want to go there.
    The consequences of whom we are trusting to save us ,is is not negotiable,because Jesus is Gods answer,we can with confidence,say to Him, I can trust You with my souls salvation.
                                   A prayer.
 Dear God we thank You for Jesus Your son the one we can trust to save our souls. Amen


No comments: