verse of the day

Tuesday 3 February 2015

Three things about God.[ Isaiah 40 v 13-17]

Robert Fyall in his book on ,/ The message of Ezra and Haggai/,wrote the following three things about God.
                             God never abandons His purpose.
                              God never gives up on His people
                             God gives light for the guidance of His people.
Let us consider the first point,God never abandons His purpose,as we read the history of Gods people,a people that continually fail to Follow God.In some way God is amazed at this.[CP.  Jeremiah2 v 9-13].Yet God never abandoned His purpose for them,to the Israelites in captivity,he declared,/I will visit you, and perform my good word toward you....For I know the thoughts that I think toward you,saith the Lord,thoughts of peace,and not of evil,to give you an expected end.  [Jeremiah 29 v10-11]
                                                  A  prayer.
  Dear God whatever difficulties I am facing,I know Your purpose for me will be fulfilled in Jesus name we pray this. Amen.

No comments: