verse of the day

Friday 27 February 2015

Dancing in the rain. [ Psalm 137 ]

  I was watching the TV and a man who had suffered a tragedy in is life,said he had learnt to dance in the rain. There were two Christians and they were arrested,beaten and thrown into prison,the prison had no home comforts,
these two men found themselves in chains,feeling sore and tired. So is that it?,no they started singing in their pain,not just singing, but singing praises to God. Dancing in the rain, singing in their pain,
                                         A prayer
 Dear God ,like Your children in captivity,I ask the question how can I sing the Lords song in my difficulties,when people misunderstand me,hurt me,
leave me?. Grant unto to me that I may see through the clouds that hide Your radiance,Your love,and by Your Spirit,to dance in the rain and to sing in my pain,in Jesus name.Amen

No comments: