verse of the day

Thursday 26 February 2015

The right decisions. [ 1 Peter 3 v12 ]

Do you ever make a decision,in purchasing something,like a second hand car,you pray about it,think about it,get as much information about what you are looking for,you have it all worked out.Yet when you purchase that second hand car,it does not work out,and you wonder why.You are left scratching your head,and you ask what did I do wrong?.This happened twice with me, recently I bought a car, very low mileage,when I got it I felt
there was something wrong,I spoke to the car dealer,did not get much joy,so
I had it inspected ,and was told what was wrong,this would cost two thousand pound to fix,well there were other things connected to buying this car,the dealership I bought it from was a good distance, Speaking to him on the phone, I felt I was fighting a loosing battle,to say the least it was a very stressful experienced,but God was speaking assuring me that He was going to undertake.
     My oldest lad suggested we ask for my money back,so he sent them an email,reminding them that under the law they were bound to return my money.God was using my son,and imagine my delight,when I received a telephone call,assuring me that they will collect the car,and return my money,you can imagine my relief ,and gratitude for His deliverance. The only thing is I have to buy another car,hopefully it will be the right one.
                                 A  prayer.
Dear God undertake for us as we make decisions,that we will make the right ones,in Jesus name Amen.

No comments: