verse of the day

Saturday 4 February 2012

There is an answer. [ Romans 7 v 25 ]

In 2 Peter 1 v 3, we read that God has by His divine power has given us everything we need to live a godly life,stop and consider these words. In other words whatever we are faced with, we can be victorious, this is what we are being told, we can be overcomers, instead of being overcome. We can be godly, we can live in a way that will glorify God. How? to you it may seem a pipe dream,I cant overcome these feelings of mine, I have tried and failed. Now thats the way the non Christian looks at life,but we are Christians,and that makes a massive difference, were once I struggled on my own, I have this wonderful word that there are divine resources at my disposal In Romans 7 the great apostle writes of his struggles, /Oh, what a miserable person I am, Who will free me from this life dominated by sin and death?,it appears he is in despair, but not so for he tells us the answer,/ The answer is in Jesus Christ our Lord./
A prayer..../Dear God we acknowledge our failures before You today,Your word assures us that in Jesus we can succeed ,grant unto us grace today,to be more than conquerors. Amen /

No comments: