verse of the day

Thursday 16 February 2012

Look on the cross. [ Romans 8 v1 ]

Here comes that person again,he is always hurting me letting me down, and then saying he is sorry, until the next time,and not only that he is always asking Me to help him . I know Lord, I am sorry, I know son I love you,I will always love you, forgive you, and help you yes even financially.I see your imperfections ,but I also see and appreciate all your weak efforts, it will not always be so ,one day of my choosing , I will bring you home, and then for you, all will be perfect,and never again will you have to say sorry,or have a need.The past mistakes will be forgotten, the past failures will be seen in their true light,and I will reward you ,for all your service , yes there will be a reward for you, I will look upon you with eyes of love, and say well done son, enter into my joy and fulness. So in the meanwhile dont give up, for I will not give up on you,you may not think it but you are precious to me,and when you think otherwise look on the cross.

No comments: