verse of the day

Wednesday 29 February 2012

I read Psalm 19 today.

I read Psalm 19 today, a Psalm that reminds us that God speaks through His creation, and through His word. In verse 1o ff,the writer declares how precious Gods word is, because of the warnings he is given in relation to sin, yes the warnings are there,they are to be heeded. He then prays for grace to help him from sinning ,knowledge of God is vital,but so is prayer,we may know a thing is wrong, but we need to ask for grace, to not commit that wrong. In the last verse he ends with this request,/Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in Thy sigh,. O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer./Three things , his words, his thoughts, his desire,today let us be careful as to our words,as to our thought life, and may the desire of our hearts , always be to please our God and Saviour.
A prayer...../ Dear God help us in every part of our lives to glorify Thee in Jesus name Amen /

No comments: