verse of the day

Sunday 12 February 2012

The Lords mercies [ Psalm 121 ]

Yesterday I helped to confirm to my wife that I drive to fast, or without the due care , all I can say is I am glad I had new front dics and pads fitted recently. I do try to drive as carefully as I can, but I am not a perfect driver, I have had some near misses in my time,but I have had no injuries, how?. The answer as I see it, God, as Jeremiah declared, it is of the Lords mercies that we are not consumed[ Lamentation 3 v22 ], I try not to take unnecessary risks,nor should any of us, we are all to act responsible at all times. Yet I know that it is only God who keeps me , and it is in this confidence I live , the words of John Ryland , come to mind,/ Plagues and deaths around me fly,till He bids, I cannot die. Not a single shaft can hit, till the God of love sees fit.
A prayer...../Dear God thank You for keeping us, help us to live in a responsible manner in Jesus name Amen/

No comments: