verse of the day

Friday 18 June 2010

The small things. [ Joshua 7]

Little things are important, especially in our prayer life,God nudged me this week, reminding me that we need to pray about the little things. I had two tasks to do ,one large one small,I prayed much about the large task, but not so much about the small task, I succeeded in the large failed in the small ,and I was reminded of how Israel succeeded at Jericho ,and failed at Ai,Jericho was a large city, Ai was small, it seems to me that after the victory over Jericho ,an unhealthy self confidence had set in,the result ,defeat. I know sin was at the bottom of their defeat, but I feel if they had taken time to seek God before the battle that could have been dealt with, and victory would have been assured, lets not neglect to seek God in the small things. [Dear God help us to acknowledge You in all things, to seek your help with the big and small , in Jesus name, Amen ]

No comments: