verse of the day

Saturday 5 June 2010

Burdened [ 1 Corinthians 9 v16 ]

Do you ever have a burden on your heart?, well I do , it is a burden for the lost,those who know not Christ as Saviour. I know I should witness to them ,and I do try, but I feel so inadequate. I look at our nation and I see a nation that appears to have chosen the broad road that leads to destruction,so what can one do? , well one needs to pray ,to go ,and to tell. We need to rely on the Holy Spirit, to be filled with His power, His wisdom, to realize that in ourselves we can do nothing, but in Him we can do all things, there is a line of a hymn that comes to mind ,/Use even me/. Here is the wonderful truth God can use even us, we must not make excuses , we must obey, our Master and Lord, and be His witness, and as we do we will discover that He will use even us . [ Dear God help us to witness to others with our lives and our words, for Jesus sake, Amen ]

No comments: