verse of the day

Wednesday 23 June 2010

Dont do it. [ Matthew 7 v 1-5 ]

In Matthew 7 our Saviour tells us something ,we need to be reminded of continually ,judging others, He says we are not to do it, He illustrates the point, in v3,which reads,And why worry about the speck in your friends eye, when you have a log in your own.I listen to some people criticising other peoples children, and I remember what they were like as children. Lets be honest none of us were perfect children, and none of us had perfect children, likewise none of us were perfect parents,I cringe when I think of my lack of parenting skills. People will be judging others for their driving, judging we are all into it to some degree, listen to Jesus ,dont do it, and He says if we do ,we will be judged. [ Dear God help us not to judge others, help us to pray more for others, help us to treat others as we would like to be treated, in Jesus name Amen ]

No comments: