verse of the day

Saturday 12 June 2010

No turning back. [ John 21 v20 -22 ]

Run with your vision,that is one of the great lessons of the Christian life, I am sure I have been judged as being foolhardy, in my time as I stepped out ,into the vision God had placed on my heart. To go where others to not see ,or do not want to be, but thats what one has to do, follow what God has put on ones heart. Our Saviour was rebuked by Peter, because He had told his disciples, of his forthcoming suffering, and death [Mark 8v31ff], you see that was Christ vision,consider the consequences of Him not fullfilling it,for the whole world, for you for me. In following Gods vision we will need courage and faith ,we must follow that star,and in doing so,we will be will be wise in the sight of God. May our prayer be,[ I have decided to follow Jesus, no turning back. Though none go with me,I still will follow, no turning back, no turning back.Amen ]

No comments: