verse of the day

Thursday 24 June 2010

Follow Me. [ John 10 v27 ]

Follow Me says Jesus, in fact He said it many times, and He keeps saying it many times to me,when He saved me, when He restored me ,in fact He says it everyday to me, and to you. Everyday brings with it the challenging words of our Saviour, follow Me, these words mean just that, following Him, I stress the word Him, not the crowd, not the changing fashion of this world, or even our own ideas , but Him. People are usually following something or someone, , Jesus says follow Me, am I prepared to do this today?, following Him will involve a cost,it will often involve being misunderstood, being criticized, but it brings with it the challenge to love, to sacrifice,and it is the path of blessing. [ Dear Saviour help us to follow you today ,Amen ]

No comments: