verse of the day

Monday 14 June 2010

Jungle and grace . [Ephesians 2 v1-8 ]

As Tarzan said to Jayne, its a jungle out there,sad to say for many people ,out there is a jungle,life can be dirty ,damaging, and dangerous. Some of us are sheltered from the excesses, but we live in a sinful world,were one only has to scratch the surface, to reveal its real nature. Come to think of it I am a bit like that, as one man wrote ,we have the same blood running through our veins as those in Hell. Am I being a bit extreme?, read the lives of David and his son Solomon, read what Paul said in Romans 7 v 18-25 ,I know that nothing good lives in me, that is , in my sinful nature, but then he goes unto say, O wretched man that I am, Who shall deliver me from this body of death. I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. William Plummer writes,/How amazing is that grace, which shall take away his divided heart, and gives him one heart, one mind, one will,as He has now one God , one Redeemer, one comforter..... Christ is our Salvation./[ Dear God thank You for saving us through Your Son Jesus Amen ]

No comments: