verse of the day

Tuesday 22 June 2010

Humor [ Proverbs 15 v13-15 ]

Humor is something that can be such a blessing if it is not hurtful, my wife wears a mask over her eyes at night , so I asked her was she joining the lone ranger club, or even Zorro,s. she had just woken up so mybe she didnt appreciate my comments. I try to tell jokes, I say try, but not everyone appreciates my humour, sometimes I tell a joke or say something humourist and it back fires on me. We do need those people who make us laugh, thats why they are so popular, humor can be used in many ways ,to diffuse tense situations,to lift someones spirit. I always turn to the cartoon strip in the paper,recently I saw one that made me laugh,it goes like this,/A mans will was being read out,it read/ I being of sound mind and a believer in reincarnation ,I leave everything to my self. [Let me say I dont believe in reincarnation] Dear God we thank you for those people who make us laugh, grant that today we may brighten someones life,in Jesus name Amen]

No comments: