verse of the day

Tuesday 8 June 2010

Blaming God. [ 2 Timothy 2 v24-26 ]

I was in conversation with someone yesterday, who has had a rough time in recent days,she was sharing with me a present difficulty, the difficulty of being patient. I said to her that one of the greatest lessons I have had to learn was patience, then she asked me how I managed that, I said by the grace of God. She was annoyed at my answer, as she is not a Christian, one senses she is carrying a lot of hurts,and possible blames God for many things. There are many people out there who are hurting,and are blaming God,we need wisdom and patience in dealing with them, and to pray much for them, only God and His grace,can help these people.[ Father in heaven ,we ask that You would have mercy on those people who are blaming You for their hurts,people who are resentful and angry, we ask this in Jesus name Amen ]

No comments: