verse of the day

Sunday 16 June 2024

Fixed on God. ( Philippians 4 v 5 - 7 )

 There is one thing I do not like is buying a car,usually a second hand one,experience tells me there may be troubles ahead,and often there is. Not only is it picking a car for myself my wife drives as well and she needs a car for her job.When I purchased my present car a person told me,' those cars are dreadful,very unreliable,I must confess I had heart palpitations,but it turned out to be a lovely little car,no ongoing problems.There are so many things that can cause us to worry and loose our peace,they can be little things,not so little things,or major things.Things that keep one awake at night ,gnaw at us, so here is a word for us all .

                                              'You will keep in perfect peace,

                                               all who trust in you,

                                               all whose thoughts are fixed on you!

                                              Trust in the Lord always,

                                               for the Lord God is an everlasting rock'  (Isaiah 26 v 3-4)

No comments: