verse of the day

Tuesday 9 January 2024

Amazing (Galatians 6 v 14)

 Most of us receive gifts,but there are times we receive something special, I can recall a time when my then wife and I  were living by faith,we had no savings,no bank account.We received gifts from different people  some anonymous, everyone one of those gifts were precious. One man in my church give on a regular bases a small gift ,small  but it was precious. At that time I passed my driving test,but we could not afford a  car but a lady in my church give a car it was very precious.During my lifetime I have received three cars,all very precious. Now of course salvation is a free gift,ask and you shall receive,( Romans 3 v24), and yet there are so many who believe that its not so,most religions and even some who profess to be Christian think that while Christ died on the cross,it is not just enough to save,they must do something,so they add on,their good works,and so doing they nullify what Christ has done.The question is very simple,is our Saviours death on the cross sufficient to save us or not?.If you say it is not ,then the whole purpose of His coming was pointless . Imagine how wonderful the gift of salvation is ,all that it brings  us into,and what it showers upon us,it is absolutely amazing beyond words.It cost us nothing ,but love so amazing,so divine,demands everything.

No comments: