verse of the day

Monday 17 May 2021

The call ( Isaiah 6 v 8 )

You have heard of the call of the wild, but what about the call of God, could  it be that God has been speaking to you, to change the direction of your life. To go were others would not want to go, I wonder if God has an other plan for your life, than the one you have planned ?. How surprised those disciple were, when one day they heard our dear Saviour say ,'Follow Me', of course there will be a cost,  there is always  a cost in following Jesus. If it is God calling you,  you will never regret it, but there will be times when you may face difficulties ,misunderstandings, and discouragements .Here are some words by Daniel .L. Schutte.

                                                 I, The Lord of sea and sky,

                                                 I have heard my people cry;

                                                 All who dwell in dark and sin

                                                 My hand will save.

                                                 I, who made the stars of night,

                                                 I will make their darkness bright,

                                                  I will speak My word to them,

                                                  Whom shall I send?

                                                  Here I am, Lord  .

                                                  is it I Lord?

                                                  I have heard You calling in the night.

                                                  I will go Lord,

                                                  If you lead me;

                                                  I will hold Your people in my heart.




No comments: