verse of the day

Wednesday 26 May 2021

Change for the better. ( 1 Timothy 1 v 15 )

 As I was out walking I sat down ,as I usually do, just to observe the people about me, but then about certain people, two in particular. One is a racist, the other could be described as a thug, he is up to all sorts of mischief, so I  started to pray ,I said I know  that what people need is their sins forgiven by trusting  in Jesus, unless that happens,  the result is catastrophic.  But unless there is true repentance there will be no change ,that is sincere regret ,remorse, for the sinful life one has led, it means a complete change of direction towards God. It means a sincere confession  of your sins, and following God's way ,in newness of life. Those two people I mentioned would be better people, any person who genuinely trusts Christ as Saviour, will be a better person, they will not  be perfect, but one day all who trust Jesus will be. That's the substance of my prayer for those two people. When you truly trust Jesus you will be a better person, old things will go, all things will become new.

                                       .                  Change is possible, if

No comments: