verse of the day

Tuesday 28 April 2020

The Lord is good to all. ( Ephesians 2 v 1 - 10 )

In Psalm 145 v 9, we read,'The Lord is good to all;he has compassion on all he has made',Because I love all my children, does not mean that I will not help those outside my family circle. So it is with God he does not limit his goodness to those just within his family,just to clarify ,Gods family are those who have been born again , when they trusted Jesus as Saviour ( John 1 v 12 ).,God has never forsaken this world he created,he is still a faithful creator,yes there is much suffering in this world,and that is because we live in a fallen world,let us remember ,God owes this world nothing,but this world owes God everything,the very breath that  we breathe comes from him.In the prosperous west many have  so much,cars homes,money etc,we have doctors,hospitals,and yet  never a word of thankfulness to God,instead he is denied,ignored,yet in spite of his goodness ,they live without him,and sad to say they die without him. It need not be so,if we turn to him ,we will find him merciful,kind and forgiving,Jesus said behold I stand at the door and knock, if anyone hears my voice and open the door ,I will come in  ( Revelation 3 v 20)

No comments: