verse of the day

Tuesday 14 April 2020

Not D I Y. ( Romans 1 v 18 - 22 )

A monkey  and a giraffe met up one day and the monkey said to the giraffe I would love to be a giraffe,and the giraffe replied ,'funny you should say that ,I was thinking I would love to be monkey'.Well lets go for it, said the monkey ,and so they agreed to meet up again when they had changed .So after a trillion  years. ( it is only fictitious,it could not really happen)  they met up,the monkey had become a giraffe,and the giraffe had become a monkey,and the monkey said to the giraffe ,boy that was hard work,and just at that moment a little mosquito was heard to say,'you can say that again, I used to be a whale'. Yes lets be honest it is only fictitious,it really could not happen,in the words of the poet Joyce Kilmer  ,'Poems are made by fools like me. But only God can make a tree'. 'As the scripture says ,'Know that the Lord,He is God; It is He who has made us,and not we ourselves'.( Psalm 100 v 3 )

No comments: