verse of the day

Friday 3 April 2020

I dare you. ( Mark 1 v 16 - 18 )

I dare you,I wonder has this ever been said to you? we may have foolishly taken up the challenge,we did  it because, well there is always a reason. We look at history, we read of people who dared to go were no one has gone before,the explorers ,scientist,the entrepreneur,and a multitude of other people.Martin Luther King Jr had a dream,he dared to dream,and accomplished so much.What about you ? let me bring to you a challenge,dare to trust Jesus as your Saviour,yes I dare you.You may loose all ,but think at what you will gain. The apostle Paul thought of what he had given up to follow Christ,and he counted those thing as dung,garbage,for knowing Christ.Moses gave up power ,position,privilege,and wealth,for the sake of Christ. Christ is speaking to you ,He is saying, come on,' I dare  you ,follow Me.'.

No comments: