verse of the day

Monday 5 August 2019

My Friend. ( John 15 v 14 - 15 )

The photo showed one of the greatest footballers of our time, with a young lad,with whom he had been  played kick around on the beach.This was considered news worthy,and people viewed it all over the world. It must be a great honour to meet the Queen of England ,or the President of America,or some other famous celebrity. But here is something so wonderful ,every day I meet with the King of Kings , and Lord of Lords,his name of Jesus,before I was born he desired my friendship,before He left heaven ,he had always me in view.Now considering who I am , a nobody ,a sinner,he the holy one was willing to die on a cross so that my sins may be forgiven, and that he may bring into the family of God. Why?, because He loved me , it is beyond me to really understand the wonder of it all, I scratch my head in amazement at such love.Here is the good news He loves you also ,and like me,you can have His friendship,by simple asking Him to be your Saviour.

No comments: