verse of the day

Friday 25 August 2017

Why ? ( Psalm 42 )


                                                 Why ?

                      Many ask the question why?, whatever the answer,
                      it will not necessary, satisfy. As a Christian I am
                      called to trust in God, in every situation,  like Job,
                      who lost all his children, all his wealth, and then
                      his health. His wife felt he would be better of dead,
                      but Job did not take that option, nor should we, life
                      is a very precious gift, no matter how difficult it may
                      be.

                                               Psalm 42 v11

                                   Why are you downcast , O my soul?
                                    Why so disturbed within me?
                                    Put your hope in God,
                                    For I will yet praise Him,
                                    my Saviour and my God.


                    

No comments: