verse of the day

Wednesday 23 August 2017

Our greatest challenge. ( Romans 7 )


                               Elijah was a prophet but that did not mean he
                               never struggled. My son and I were talking
                               and he mention some great men of God,who
                               all mentioned the same thing, the greatest
                               challenge in their lives was themselves.That
                               did not mean that they where totally introvert,no
                               it means  they struggled like you and I.
                               When I preach the greatest critic I have is
                                myself, but whither its preaching, we will
                                all have to cope with the people we are,
                                and the people we should be, as Christians.

                                                    Romans 7 v 24
          
                                What a wretched man I am, Who will rescue
                                 me from this body of death? Thanks be to God
                                through  Jesus Christ our Lord.

No comments: