verse of the day

Friday 18 August 2017

Faith ( Psalm 37 )


                                My wife expressed concern ,she is self
                                employed ,I became a little bit annoyed
                                ,and yet I should not have, my walk has
                                been different than hers, I believe God
                                will care for His children, I am so very
                                grateful how God has blessed me in my
                                retirement, all my needs He has supplied.
                                Like the Psalmist I can say,' I have been
                                young, and now am old; yet have I not
                                seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed
                                begging bread. ( Psalm 37 v25 )

No comments: