verse of the day

Tuesday 29 August 2017

Why me? ( Ephesians 2 )


                               As I was out for my usual walk, the thought
                               came to me was,' why me ? '.Why am I a
                               Christian, my sins have been forgiven I
                               not going to Hell, and I am going to Heaven.
                               The salvation of a soul is a great mystery
                               and I suppose we never will fully understand.
                               Salvation is unmerited and undeserved ,it is a
                               free gift from a merciful ,gracious and loving
                               God. Even though this is true and we are saved
                               by a sovereign God,  we are all responsible to
                               to trust Jesus, Even though people do not
                               attend church, the message of Christmas still
                               comes to us all ,most people miss the main
                               message, and so miss out by eating and  drinking,
                               The deep meaning is not allowed to intrude ,
                               lest it spoils, their make believe ,world.

No comments: