verse of the day

Tuesday 15 August 2017

Waiting for an answer ( Hebrews 6 v 15 ]


                              Selwyn Hughes writes a number of observations
                              on prayer, as our experience bears witness,waiting can be
                              the most difficult,'' The waiting times said a
                              philosopher , are the times that try men's souls.
                              They certainly are. Ask yourself now; How good
                              am I at waiting for God's answer to my prayer?.
                              The ability to wait says more about your spirituality
                              than almost any other thing''.

                                                      Psalm 40 v1

                               I waited patiently for the Lord ; He turned to me
                               and heard my cry.

No comments: