verse of the day

Saturday 5 August 2017

Take ( Romans 12 v 1 - 2 )

  
                            Take my life, and let it be,
                            Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
                            Take my moments and my days,
                             Let them flow in ceaseless praise.

                            Take my hands, and let them move
                             At the impulse of Thy love;
                             Take my feet, and let them be
                             Swift and beautiful for Thee.

                             Take my voice, and let me sing
                              Always only for my King;
                              Take my lips, and let them be
                              Filled with messages from Thee.

                              Take my silver and my gold,
                               Not a mite would I withhold;
                               Take my intellect, and use
                                Every power as Thou shalt choose.

                               Take my will, and make it Thine;
                                it shall be no longer mine;
                                Take my heart, it is Thine own;
                                 It  shall be Thy royal  throne.

                                Take my love; my Lord, I pour
                                 At Thy feet its treasure store;
                                 Take myself, and I will be
                                 Ever, only, all for Thee.

                                   ( Words...F.R.Havergal )
                                 



                                
                            

No comments: